Friday, May 14, 2010

kimC 1N2D ForeVer~~~


my tears falling down as i read the last piece of words from kim c to his brothers...=.=

kim c is the person who i am really looking forwards in 1night 2days. Since he is the quitest so his actions and words are the one that i pay attentions that i'll know that it will be a big punch.



kim c is the nicest human being. even in his small gestures such as putting blanket on his doung seng and provide hot coffee in the middle of rainy mornings. it gives a big impact on me and of course to the viewers.


even the bravest and always standing tall behind his team mates. His bungee jump was a big impact. his outspoken mind shows that he really is the person who thought the best about others [even the one he strangely known such as his thought on jae bum 2pm].




humblest person and the one who stand firmly on his own principles. his deep thoughts in every matter and his passions on music.



i'll know his departure from 1N 2D will be deeply missed and the saddest thing that happen in 1N 2D. Hope his music career will always successful and whatever he will be doing it will be a big hit since he is the best musician that i ever known.






Youth


The turning hands of the clock
The white pages of the calendar that gets torn away
The oddity is huge but the reality is unfamiliar
And the only thing I have is a dream.
And it flows away like the water of a river that cannot return
It will never come again, my wonderful youth


The blade of my knife which stains
My faith that becomes clouded
And changes quickly enough for me to sense it
I comfort myself saying this is how life is
But I don’’t want to admit it.

My tears fall endlessly at my sorrow.
And it flows away like the water of a river that cannot return.
It will never come again, my wonderful youth

- Hot Potato




Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

mrs. hazwan said...

ko da jatuh cinta ngan dia ke?

[~r@n~] said...

nk ckp jatuh cinta tu xlaa...tapi nk ckp camne ekk...

hurmmm....admire attitude die..cam ayah..n music die...memang sgt best!!!

flyshoe said...

sutekina hitoda na..kimc-sanwa.

KIMC boleh!!haha

[~r@n~] said...

yosh!yosh!